Do you want
- not to become hoarse, hit the right notes?
- sing your kids to sleep, around the campfire or sing a serenade at a wedding?
- interpret arias and songs?
- provide yourself or your children with voice training?
- prepare for that singing exam or audition?
Would you like
- to convince your boss or people in a group in a loud, clear and articulate voice?
- to fascinate listeners, sound authentic, give brilliant lectures?
- to play, modulate and seduce with your voice?
- to speak German without an accent?
Are you interested in
- the effect your voice has on people? What it's able to do and what it urgently needs?
- what repertoire and in what range you should be singing?
Would you like to book
- a large or small package of training sessions for singing or speaking?
Concert - Birgit Wagner (Germany), and Masahiro Sekine (Japan)!
- The human voice, unique from the birth and the flute, one of the oldest instruments, together create a vibrant, evocative atmosphere.
- Both breaths weaving music into sensory soundscapes.
Experience children's wide-eyed gazes!
- In operas adapted for children, classically trained singers charm young audiences, through song, the spoken word and play and draw them into an exciting world of the imagination.
- Mozart's Magic Flute is created before the audience's eyes through a play within a play.
Get inspired in a collaborative effort!
- As a singer in the musical theatre (opera ... etc), in concerts and song and text/stage performances I worked together with various ensembles, orchestras and theatres. The practical, theatrical and singing experience I gathered allowed my voice and personality to mature.